Johnson O'Malley Program
The MCN Johnson O’Malley Program is a comprehensive program that includes academic education, cultural awareness and community involvement according to the guidelines of the federal regulations governing Johnson O’Malley programs.
- Provide technical assistance to all school sites within the Muscogee (Creek) Nation for IEC training, program design, goals & objectives and budget revision.
- Provide an opportunity for parents to become involved in the design of the JOM program.
- Provide a mechanism which allows Indian parents and public school administrators to work together to establish educational programs.
- Provide in-service training for the program coordinators, IEC, program staff, and school administrators in regards to program compliance and to develop a network system between programs.
- Provide an annual parent committee training specifically to meet the needs of the parents on the Indian Education Committee.
- Provide an annual monitoring of each of the 52 school programs for compliance with the federal regulations and Creek Nation policies.
**ALERT**: New Program/ IEC Requirements and Grievance Procedures have been developed by Muscogee (Creek) Nation Johnson O’Malley Department. Please familiarize yourself with the new policies that have been established as your funding could be affected if these procedures are not adhered to.
The Procedures and Requirements will take effect immediately.
Muscogee (Creek) Nation
Johnson O’Malley (JOM)
Hwy 75 & Loop 56
P.O. Box 580
Okmulgee, OK 74447