skip to Main Content


Tribal Energy Program provides assistance to all eligible Muscogee (Creek) citizens with $400 towards their cooling and heating bills. The Tribal Energy program is not an emergency assistance program. Due to the high volume of applications received, it may take up to 90 days or longer for the application and payment to be processed. All applicants are encouraged to keep paying their utility bills.

55 years of age or older/Disabled:

The information on this page is not all-inclusive and assistance is not guaranteed. Cases are reviewed on a case-by-case basis, and subject to review/approval.

  • Copy of citizenship card. Driver license/ID or birth certification will be accepted for non-Indians.
  • Copy of social security card for all household members.
  • Disability verification¬†(if applicable)
  • Utility bill
    • Cooling Season (May – Sept.)
      Electric bill
    • Heating Season (Nov.-March)
      Gas bill, propane bill, wood vendor information, electric bill (if total electric-must show usage to determine total electric)
    • Utility bill must be in applicants name or a spouses name.

Citizens must complete an application each season.

Okmulgee Location
Safe Space Facility
3000 Warrior Place
P.O. Box 580
Okmulgee, OK 74447
Phone: 918-549-2880
Fax: 918-549-2494
Toll Free: (800) 482-1979

Jenks Location
MCN Social Services
1000 Riverwalk Terrace STE 240
Jenks, OK 74037

Phone: (918) 549-2484
Fax: (918) 298-4197

Wetumka Location
MCN Social Services
333 S. Washita
Wetumka, OK 74883

Phone: (405) 452-1100

Back To Top