skip to Main Content


The Muscogee (Creek) Nation has a duty to ensure that the
children of our nation receive support from both parents.
The Office of Child Support Enforcement was created to

  • Enhance the well-being of all Indian children
  • Promote the family unit
  • Provide assistance in obtaining support, locating parents, establishing paternity, establishing support obligations, and monitoring and enforcing those obligations.


  • Reduce Indian child Poverty
  • Increase family stability and self-sufficiency
  • Work to reestablish the parent-child relationship;
  • Work with other IV-D agencies to provide child support services
  • Locate absent parents
  • Determine parentage if necessary
  • Establish and modify child support orders
  • Collect and distribute child support in an efficient and timely manner
  • Reduce court actions through mediation
  • Affirm our tribal sovereignty and cultural integrity


  • Collect and distribute child support in an efficient and timely manner
  • Work with other IV-D agencies to provide Child support services
  • Locate absent parents
  • Establish Legal Paternity
  • Establish and modify child support orders


  • Divorce Actions
  • Property Settlements
  • Legal Representation of Either Party
  •  Legal Advice
  • Custody and Visitation


You are eligible  to apply for Child Support Enforcement (CSE) Services if your or the child are members are eligible for membership in the Muscogee (Creek) Nation or the child are members are eligible for membership in a federally recognized tribe and live within the boundaries of the Muscogee (Creek) Nation.  The children must be living in the home of the custodial parent.


Downloadable Forms:

Child Support Enforcement (CSE) Application

Child Support Enforcement (CSE) Request of Review



Pay Near Me

Muscogee (Creek) Nation District Court

Frequent Asked Questions

Contact us
We now have two locations to serve you!

Okmulgee Office:

Muscogee (Creek) Nation Office of Child Support

2951 N. Wood Drive, Ste. 245

Okmulgee, OK 74447

918-295-0800 or 800-482-1979

Tulsa Office:

Muscogee (Creek) Nation Office of Child Support 

1000 Riverwalk Terrace, Ste. 200

Jenks, OK 74037 

918-295-0800 or 800-482-1979 

Back To Top