Skip to Content

Tribal Energy Program

The Tribal Energy Program provides assistance to all eligible Muscogee (Creek) citizens with $600 towards their cooling and heating bills. Muscogee (Creek) citizens that receive disability benefits or are 55 and older are eligible to apply. The Tribal Energy program is not an emergency assistance program. Due to the high volume of applications received, it may take up to 90 days for the application and payment to be processed. All applicants are encouraged to keep paying their utility bills.

Citizens must complete an application each season. All applications must be completed online via the Camphouse Portal.

Camphouse Portal

55 years of age or older/Disabled

The information on this page is not all-inclusive and assistance is not guaranteed. Cases are reviewed on a case-by-case basis, and subject to review/approval.

  • Copy of citizenship card. Driver license/ID or birth certification will be accepted for non-Native household members.
  • Copy of social security card for all household members.
  • Disability verification (if applicable)
  • Utility bill
    • Cooling Season (May-Sept.)
      Electric bill
    • Heating Season (Nov.-March)
      Gas bill, propane quote, wood vendor information, an electric bill (if total electric-must show usage to determine total electric)
    • The utility bill must be in the applicant’s or spouse’s name.

Where to Apply for Services

Okmulgee Location

Safe Space Facility
3000 Warrior Road
Okmulgee, OK 74447

Mailing Address
PO Box 580
Okmulgee, OK 74447

Business Hours
8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.

Fax: (918) 549-2494

Main (918) 549-2880

Toll-Free (800) 482-1979


Wetumka Location

MCN Social Services
333 S. Washita
Wetumka, OK 74883


Main (405) 452-1100


Jenks Location

MCN Social Services
1000 Riverwalk Terrace STE 240
Jenks, OK 74037


Fax: (918) 298-4197

Main (918) 549-2484