The mission of the Reintegration Department is to protect the public by offering quality reentry services to Mvskoke citizens and re-invest positive citizens back into our communities.
If you would like to apply for Reintegration services please fill out the intake form and submit it to the Reintegration office for approval. You may submit your intake by mail, fax, email, or visit our office. Contact our office to submit intake by email. If you would like a tour of the Reintegration Facility please contact Keith Green at 918-549-2630.
If you have any questions about the Reintegration Program please feel free to contact our office at the number given above.
Reintegration Online Intake Form
ON SITE – Clients are able to reside at our 36-bed living facility located next to our office building. Each unit has 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms along with a living area, kitchen, and laundry room. The living facility is for clients in need of emergency housing and does not house family members or friends of the participant.
OFF SITE – Clients can be active and live off campus but must have full-time employment in order to receive assistance with rent and utilities.
In order to receive housing assistance you must be an active client of the Reintegration Program.
FOOD & CLOTHING
Clients are able to receive assistance with food ($150) and clothing ($300).
In order to receive food & clothing assistance you must be an active client of the Reintegration Program.
DRIVER LICENSE REINSTATEMENT
Clients are able to receive assistance with getting their license reinstated if it has been suspended/revoked. Assistance includes drug/alcohol assessment, DUI classes, Victims Impact Panel, Interlock Device fees, and Reinstatement fee.
In order to receive driver license reinstatement assistance you must be an active client of the Reintegration Program.
- Must have a felony conviction
- Must be an enrolled Creek citizen
- Reside within Muscogee (Creek) Nation Jurisdiction
- Pre-release 6 months/Post release 2 years
For more information regarding services please contact our office at 918-549-2620.
- Housing – Clients are able to live off site and receive assistance up to a maximum amount of $550 for rent for 5 months per client. Clients also have the option of living on site at the Reintegration living facility.
- Utilities – Cost and Deposit $300 per client
- Food & Clothing – Food ($150) Clothing ($300) per client
- Female ages 18 and older
- Must have a DOC or County number
- Enrolled (Creek) Citizen
- Must be released from a county jail within the Muscogee (Creek) Nation jurisdiction
- Client must contact Smart Re-Entry staff before being released from jail to start the application process
For more information regarding Smart Re-Entry services please contact our office at 918-549-2620.
Homeless Veterans Reintegration Program
- Job Skills & Vocational Training (Funds to help you get the training needed for employment)
- Resume & Employment assistance
- Essential Needs (Supportive services related to the assistance of work clothing/tools & transportation)
- Behavioral Health counseling & Medical health referrals
- Direct housing assistance and/or referrals
- Veterans’ benefits assistance
- Tribal benefits referrals
- Homeless or at-risk of homelessness
- Veteran with one day active service with discharge of honorable or general. Preference given to enrolled members of the Muscogee (Creek) Nation or another federally recognized tribe preferred.
- Must reside in the Muscogee (Creek) Nation Jurisdiction
- If incarcerated must be discharged within 3 – 4 months
To submit application online go to https://www.cognitoforms.com/HVRP1/Apply
Contact HVRP Staff for more information at 918-549-2620
- Food & Clothing
- Court Adovacy
- Life sustaining needs
- Drug testing
- Impaired Vision Course
- Speak outs
- Community Service hours
- Life Skills
- Must be an enrolled (Creek) citizen
- Ages 14-19 (case by case)
- In custody of Oklahoma Juvenile Affairs
- Reside within (Creek) Nation boundaries
- At-risk Youth
For more information regarding youth services please contact our Youth Advocate Jay Fields at 918-549-2626
Fiber Technician Training
Fiber Technician Training Program: The training will be delivered as traditional, face-to-face, instructor led format. Training will last for 8 weeks with a 4-week paid internship immediately following. Certificates of Achievement will be earned upon completion of the training courses.
This short course training program is designed to train individuals in the Fiber Technician trade. Covered topics will include: Pole climbing; including learning to climb in the power zone, jigging or pulling fiber from start to finish, introduction to fiber splicing; both residential and commercial, learning to splice, hanging strand and fiber and lashing them together, hanging self-support and sagging to proper tension & troubleshooting. OSHA 10 and CPR certification are also included.
Fiber Technician Training Enrollment Form
START DATE JULY 12, 2021 (12 WEEKS)
CLASS SCHEDULE – MON-FRI 8AM-4PM (NO CLASS ON WEDNESDAYS) LOCATION: 615 E CORPORATION, HENRYETTA, OK 74437
- Student climbing gear as required to be used during the duration of the training and other related training supplies. Course materials/supplies
- Pre-Test and Post-Test Exams
- Certificate of Achievement
MUST BE ABLE TO OBTAIN A CDL
MUST BE ABLE TO PASS A PHYSICAL & DRUG SCREENING MUST BE ABLE TO TRAVEL FOR WORK
MUST PROVIDE FUNDING SOURCE FOR TUITION FEES
BE 18 YEARS OF AGE WHEN FINISHING TRAINING
This training currently has an employment placement rate of 100%. Seven companies are currently in partnership with OSUIT to provide internships and employment upon completion of the program. These companies include: Ervin Cable, Superior Utilities, and USA Cable.
MARK HARJO – OUTREACH SPECIALIST, REINTEGRATION 918-549-2632 |MARHARJO@MCN-NSN.GOV
Location & Contact Info
615 E. Corporation St.
Henryetta, OK 74437