Skip to Content

SRO Available Services

Upcoming Events

Adult Protective Services Program

The mission of the Adult Protective Services Program of the Muscogee Nation is to protect tribal elders and incapacitated adults living within the boundaries of the reservation from abuse and/or neglect. Services promote the safety and well-being of Muscogee elders and adults and include immediate and appropriate intervention through assessment and investigation.

  • Tuesdays & Thursdays; every other week; 8am–5pm.

Call APS (918) 549-2913

Child Care Assistance

A child care center for children ages 6 weeks and up. Applications maybe picked up at the center.

Call Child Care (405) 452-1160

Office of Child Care

Child Support Enforcement

The Office of Child Support Enforcement was created to enhance the well-being of all Indian children, promote the family unit, and provide assistance in obtaining support, locating parents, establishing paternity, establishing support obligations, and monitoring and enforcing those obligations.

  • Third Tuesday each month; 10am–12pm.

Call Child Support Enforcement (918) 295-0800

Office of Child Support Enforcement

Citizenship Office

Citizenship assists with obtaining citizenship replacement card, CDIB cards and accepting enrollment applications.

  • First Wednesday of each month, 10am–3pm
    Lunch: 12pm–1pm

Call Citizenship (918) 732-7941 ext. 7950

Citizenship Office

Things to bring and consider:

  • Original State Certified Birth Certificates.
  • Social Security Card.
  • Marriage certificates.
  • If adopted, bring final decree adoption papers.
  • Must bring all required documents.
  • If card is damaged, bring old card in for a free replacement.
  • If card is lost or stolen, replacement fee is $5 per card.
  • No personal checks. Cash or money order only, exact change required.
  • Photos for 12 years and older only.
  • Parent or guardian must sign application.

Employment and Training

To provide career and educational opportunities through quality, culturally focused guidance to enhance self-sufficiency, involve community and family, and promote a stronger workforce.

Call Employment & Training (918) 732-7777

Employment & Training

Head Start Program

The Muscogee (Creek) Nation Head Start is a highly efficient preschool program that focuses on preparing children for educational and social development. Children learn to accept themselves, explore the environment, and learn on an individual basis, and as part of a group. Early childhood experiences determine how well a child performs in school and beyond. All children deserve a quality early educational experience. We want to enrich this developmental stage in each child’s life, as they become prepared for public school.

Call Head Start (405) 452-1180

Head Start Program

Human Services Program

The Human Services Program has representatives from Social Services, Energy, and Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF). Social Services staff will also accept School Clothing correspondence for routing to the Okmulgee office.

Call Social Services and Energy (452) 452-1102

Call TANF (918) 732-7985

Call School Clothing (918) 549-2473

Lighthorse Tribal Police

The MCN Lighthorse Tribal Police has an office at the SRO.

Call Lighthorse Police (918) 732-7800

Lighthorse Tribal Department

The National Council

The National Council establishes the laws and approves the budgets of the Muscogee Nation.

Hwy 75 & Loop 56
Okmulgee, Oklahoma 74447

P.O. Box 158
Okmulgee, Oklahoma 74447
Fax: (918) 756-6812

Office (918) 758-1410

MCN Tax Commission

The Muscogee (Creek) Nation Tax Commission deals primarily with the titling and registration of personal vehicles, commercial vehicles, motorcycles, recreational vehicles, trailers, farm trucks and trailers, all-terrain vehicles, street legal utv, boats, and boat motors.

  • Every Tuesday; 9am–3pm;
    Lunch: 11am–11:45am.

Call Tax Commission (405) 452-1153

Okmulgee Office (918) 756-6374

Muscogee Nation Tax Commission

Payment Types

The Tax Commission accepts Cash, Check, or Money Order. Temporary and out of state checks are not accepted. At the moment, online or credit card payments are unavailable. For more information or questions, please call.

Fax: (405) 452-1163

Call Tax Commission (405) 452-1100

Transit Program

The Tribal Transit Program provides public transit services within the Muscogee Nation Reservation.  These services are available to anyone residing in the communities and are not limited to tribal citizens. Muscogee Nation Transit partners with Ki Bois Area Transit (KATS) to service areas where or when the Muscogee transit system is not available.

Call Transit (405) 452-1182

Okmulgee Office (918) 732-7909

Tribal Transit Program

Tukvpvtce District Representatives

Thomasene Yahola Osborn (539) 286-4503

Anna Marshall (918) 500-3764

Center for Victim Services

The Center for Victim Services provides advocacy and support services to victims of domestic violence, sexual assault, dating violence and stalking in an effort to achieve safety, justice, and healing for individuals and their families.  The CVS includes the SANE Program and Warriors Honor Women. The CVS also works with different communities to bring together key players in law enforcement, criminal justice, and other community systems to develop strategies and procedures focusing on domestic/sexual violence and the practices related to victims and offenders.

Call Victim Services (918) 732-7979

Call Lighthorse Police (918) 732-7800

Center for Victim Services