Skip to Content
May 3, 2024


ETA Tribal Grants & Tribal Incentive Grants for Concurrent High School Students

OKMULGEE, Okla. — Did you know the Muscogee (Creek) Nation Employment & Training Administration provides Tribal Grants and Tribal Incentive Grants to high school students concurrently enrolled at public universities, colleges, and technical schools?

Tribal Grants assist students with educational expenses (fees, books, supplies, etc.) at accredited schools, and Tribal Incentive Grants are additional funding based on academic performance. Applicants should review all requirements and guidelines prior to submitting an application.

Students living outside of The Muscogee Nation Reservation may apply!

More information…

Download the flyer…

Employment & Training Administration (ETA) Online Application

Employment & Training Administration (918) 732-7773